Two NEW Releases and A BIG SALE!!!

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hi Everyone! I'm going to keep this post short cause I have more creating to do because my blog makeover isn't complete and I should probably make it a little bit more presentable, huh? LOL

So....I'm having a birthday. Sigh....and I'm not really happy about it. I'm not going to tell you how old I'm going to be because that's the sad part. But....sigh...I'll give you a hint. 35% off was picked for a reason. LOL


Not only is my WHOLE STORE at Scrappity-Doo-Dah 35% off, but I have two new re-releases! And yes, they are 35% off also! WAHOO!



And want another teaser?? Did you all scroll this far down? If so, then you have first-hand knowledge that there will be some freebies next week during my birthday week! But you'll have to check back to find out more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP