Domino Art

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Brook, a member of the wonderful, talented K2 Kreative Krew has posted a brand new challenge on the K2 blog and she titled it "Let's Play Dominos" - and it looks like a lot of fun. I'll show you a pic but you'll have to go to the K2 Kreative Krew blog to find out more!

I used to do domino art way way way back in the day of actual crafting that wasn't digital. LOL And...I even scraped up some photos of some dominos I did during that time. Ya know what I'm talking about....well, maybe you don't....I used to be sooo completely obsessed with rubber stamping, collage, art journals, etc. Then I found digital.... LOL But I did have a whole lot of fun with dominos and here is some of my artwork!






Psst! Are you waiting for that birthday freebie I teased you about late last week? Well, guess what? Its almost done! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP