Color Challenge?!?!? HELP!

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

So, you all know I do the Color Challenge at Scrappity-Doo-Dah the first 1/2 of every month. I've had a lot of fun with it so far this year. But...here it is March 21st and I'm still clueless what I'm going to challenge you all with come April 1. Have any ideas? C'mon....I know you do! Leave me a comment and let me know what color or color scheme I should do! Is everyone totally and completely OD'd on spring colors yet? I could always do spring colors but thought you all would have had enough of it this year. LOL

So, c'mon! Leave me a comment and tell me what color(s) you'd like to see in a color challenge! Color codes are always helpful too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP