Color My World! Challenge Over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah!

>> Monday, March 1, 2010

Hi Everyone! I soo can't believe it's March already! I blinked and February is already gone. It being the first of the month, I just posted my Color My World! challenge over at SDD! And nope, didn't pick greens for the approaching St. Patty's Day.....instead, if read yesterday's post, you know I have a brand new release on Friday! Its titled Earth's Reflections and has a whole lot of green in it!

Want to read more about the Color My World! challenge? Just click here to go to the post in the SDD forum!

Need some green inspiration? I coulda chosen hundreds of pics for this montage, but I tried to limit myself...
Use mostly green in your layout, but if can't pick your favorite green(s), how about use one of these wonderful shades? (my favs!)

And the best thing of all.....at SDD, we have special offers that allow you to DOUBLE the challenge points you earn! Wahoo! If you wait until Friday, March 5 and pick up the Earth's Reflections collab...and then use it in your mostly green layout, you get DOUBLE the points! Scroll down to the next post to see a sneak peek of Earth's Reflections. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP