I collabed with Faith True!!!!

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Collaboration with Faith True!
I'm still kind of in disbelief! When SDD asked me to collab with Faith True....I sat there with my mouth hanging open. I blinked a couple of times and there it was.....still on my Yahoo IM screen! Have you seen Faith draw? Wowsa is all I can say. See....I can't draw at all. Seriously, my straight lines can't even be called straight lines. Doodles don't even look right and don't they call them doodles for a reason? Ok, enough about me. Back to my collab with Faith True!!!! And not only did I get to collab with her, she is the guest designer this month at SDD!!!! I'm soo excited!

Here it is - Sweet Love by Faith True Originals and KariQ Designs



DigiScrapSave - A Great Digi Resource!
Have you heard about DigiScrapSave? Its a great new resource for ALL obsessed, crazed digiscrappers (like you and me!). Here is what they have to say......
"Have you ever wanted to go to just one site and subscribe to just one newsletter to know of a bunch of fabulous coupons that you could be using to save the big bucks on your digi supplies? Well... you have come to the right place!"
January was their first release of the coupon book! If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here!

1 comments:

Bianca - ProjectB January 5, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

The collab looks awesome, great job!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP