Do you Speed Scrap? And Freebie Alerts!

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi Everyone!
Have you ever participated in a Speed Scrap? You haven't??? Ok...so I have to admit....neither have I. In fact, I don't even know what they are all about. BUT....you want to join me this weekend at one at SDD?? You can read all about it here in the forum at SDD!

I hear its supposed to be an evening of fun, chatter and scrapping! There will be plenty of generous RAKs from fabulous SDD designers as well as one AMAZING participation prize from Victoria Feemster! If I don't convince you to go, you should go just for the wonderful prizes!!! And a kit from Victoria Feemster......wow!

Here are some great freebies I came across while surfing the last few days. They look really fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP