Want Some Limelight? And a Freebie too!

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

My new release kit for April 9 is Limelight! Limelight is sort of a re-release/re-make of an old kit. But 2/3 the papers are new and only a handful of the old elements passed my test to make it into the new version! I'm very proud of the this re-release!

This kit is bright, bold, and striking with its vivid pink, blue, and green mixed with black! The 13 papers have bold patterns, grunged edges, wrinkled, and more. The 36 elements contain some really great goodies that you can use over and over in both girl and boy layouts. Imagine using them with summer layouts, or the light green goes great with spring too. The pink and black would be great for girls night layouts! Just some of the elements are a ribbon wrapped frame, scalloped frame with bling, a 3-circle frame, and a great bubbled round frame. Also you’ll find two fun birdies, three tags with strings, a beaded paper clip, two staples, folded ribbon, pink bow, two baubles, a swirly arrow, a 12-inch glitter edged wave, four journaling pieces, three fabric flowers with bling centers, two bead scatters, and that’s not all! But you'll have to snag it in my store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah to see all of it! :-)

Best of all is that it is 35% off for a limited time!

And as always, you can get the paper pack separately if you wish!
Have I ever told you about my paper addiction when I scrapped with actual paper? I could never part with it when I went digital. And I know there are others like me cause I sell a lot of paper packs in my store. LOL

My freebie coordinates beautifully with the full kit! It will be available for a limited time only, so hurry and snag it.....before its gone.

7 comments:

Virginie April 11, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

thank you, this is a really beautiful kit! :]
hugs

Lori T. April 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

This is really cool! Love the colors. Thanks bunches for sharing.

Anonymous,  April 12, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Love the vibrant colors! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

supermandy May 12, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Oh, I love this! Love the colors together, and I love your style! I'm glad I came across your blog on the Summer Surprises blog train!

clubiani May 15, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

I love the colors! thanks for the add on!

ChloĆ© May 18, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Thank you very much for sharing !

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP