My Baby is Nine...

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

So...guess what? My oldest, my first born, my baby (or all three girls my babies?) turned NINE this week. It makes me sad. Where has the last nine years gone? It seems just like last week that she was learning to walk. Last week that I dropped her at her first day of kindergarten. Last week that I she first rode her bike. Now...she's a swimmer on the local private swim club, an avid jazz and hip hop dancer, and has gone to a state competition for Battle of the Books. Yes, it makes me sad. But...also...she couldn't make me more proud! Isn't she beautiful? :-)

1 comments:

supermandy May 12, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

She's beautiful! I know you couldn't be prouder, mom! ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP