I'm such a bad blogger! :-)

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

So...I think I finally have to admit how bad of a blogger I am. I used to blog all the time.....before my 3rd little girl was born. Now I spend every waking spare minute just staring at her trying to capture every single breath she takes before she gets older. I can't believe that today she is 11 months. Makes me sooo sad. I know its supposed to make me sad.....but this sad??? Geez...I seriously want to find Father Time and just beg, beg and plead, him to slow down time. I don't want her to grow up. I wonder if this is happening cause I know she is my last baby? Yes, three girls is enough. LOL

But enough about my bad blogging and sadness my baby is about to turn one year old......you're here to see what I've been working on, I'm sure. All the new releases that I haven't let you know about. My bad......




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP