Brand New Collaboration with Kris Myers Designs!

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

How could I possibly forget? I need to tell you about yet another collab I've completed with my partner in crime...er, I mean partner in design! :-) Check out My Dad & Me. The size of this collab is whopping! 22 papers and 61 elements.....and all are soo versatile and great for all kinds of layouts.

I can't even begin to tell you enough about this collab. I had such fun with the color palette. In fact, the more we designed, the more we wanted to keep going...LOL!

I think the images will speak for themselves though. You'll find it ONLY at Plain Digital Wrapper in our store full of our collaborations. And if you hurry, you'll receive the Alpha for FREE when you buy the whole collab kit!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP