Awesome new CT Members!

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I sooo have to brag about the new members of the K2 Kreative Krew! Everyone welcome Kala, Pam, Kathy, Niki, Meghan, and Tonje! WAHOO! They join Michelle, Brook, Jen, Jacquie, Chris, Missi, Lisa Marie, and........dang - who am I missing? LOL Anyway, they all make up the most awesome CT that two designers (me and my sis) could have! I'm excited about everyone of them! Want to see some of their recent layouts? Checkout the K2 Kreative Krew blog!

Here are just a few of their layouts that AREN'T on the blog that won them spots on our team!



Oh, darn. I thought I had more this size to show you, but I saved the small versions....sigh. Well, I can show you the above awesome ones. You'll need to go to the blog link above to see more. We have some great new talent!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP