Only 5 More Days of Clearance.....and a Surprise Coming!

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hi Everyone!!! Wanted to warn that you there are only five more days to pick up lots of clearance items of mine prior to them going into the vault! On the right side, there are two slides that show you all that is on clearance to be discontinued. They are marked down cheap cheap cheap! :-) May 1, they'll no longer be available!

Surprise coming! Kris Myers, my sister and myself have teamed up once again to bring you an awesome collab! Kris and I have totally different styles but they work so well together and compliment each other. We are releasing on Wednesday! Wahoo! I'll post here and let you be the first to see it! I can't wait. We are really excited about it. I'll give you a hint.....think naughty, think nice, think black, think grunge, and well, we had to throw in a touch of pink too. LOL Oh, there is going to be a FREE WITH PURCHASE to coordinate! Don't miss out. See ya Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP