New Releases and They are 30% Off!

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi Everyone! So....its Wednesday! How did that happen? Seems like it was just the weekend...

This was supposed to be in the store yesterday but I'm just back to work and getting back into the routine of things. But it is there now and check it out - all of it 30% off. In addition, My whole 3 Daughters collection is still 30% off too! Wahoo! What a good deal for you!

Do you belong to the digital scrappers that are part of CafeMom.com? If you are, you are sure to receive a coupon to get this kit for free! If you aren't part of Cafemom - check it out! Its great fun!

Here are Spring Trees and Laughter!




1 comments:

Kris April 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Wow! I love these colors, and the designs are awesome... I think I might have to have this kit. Lovin it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP