The Blog Train is Coming!!!

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

Are you ready for the April Mega Blog Train? If you haven't heard of it, you got to CHECK IT OUT! No kidding! If you like freebies, and if you like MEGA kits, then you are gonna love this! I'm participating for the first time and I'm very excited! Don't want to miss it? Sign up for my feed (see side bar) cause you don't want to miss it! You'll be notified when it starts and when mine is posted! WAHOO!

Want more information on the April Mega Blog Train? Check this link out!

I hope you participate! I am. :-)

3 comments:

Elaine March 29, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Hi I'm stopping by from DST.
I bet you are excited to be on the blog train this time around. I had fun last time collecting all the awesome goodies. I'll be watching for this time as well.
Have A Great Day!!

Unknown March 29, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Thanks - I will have a look :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP