Yes...I Think I Can Design!

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is the second annual So You Think You Can Design (SYTYCD) is going on! Wahoo! What fun! And not only do the designers involved benefit....big prizes!.....but everyone else does too! Want to see my submission? Will you vote for me? If you do, you can have this for free!! ROFL! Just kidding.....


There is some great work by some great designers! Browse through the whole SYTYCD - Week #1 gallery!




BTW, Look for my partner in crime's submission also! Look for Kris Myers! She submitted Grateful to Play and it full of color and lots of fun!

1 comments:

sdwrdt May 8, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

thank you! Really enjoy this kit! The moon with the star shaped material is wonderful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP