Happy Birthday Scrappity-Doo-Dah and a New Challenge

>> Friday, April 2, 2010

Hi Everyone!
Did you know that this month marks the first Birthday for Scrappity-Doo-Dah?!? There are going to be fun events and great savings all month long. Each SDD designer is signed up for different days to either host events of have sales galore! Believe me...you won't want to miss my day! Which is actually coming up soon. More to come on that...stay tuned~!

As some of you know, I host the Color My World challenge every beginning of the month at SDD. And I though just another way to celebrate it was to scrap with the SDD colors! WAhoo!

And even better than using just the colors is using the wonderfully awesome FWP kit that you get this month when you spend only $10 at SDD!

Use the FWP kit below to do your Color My World Challenge layout and earn double points! Wahoo! Now...I know all of you have Bday pictures to scrap. Get them out and use this great FWP kit! Need an easy link to start spending $10? Here ya go!

Stay tuned for a post either tonight or tomorrow to hear about what I'm going to be doing for my SDD birthday event!

And pssst....the freebie below is still active...hurry and snatch it before it expires!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP