I'm hosting a COLOR CHALLENGE at Scrappity-Doo-Dah!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wanna have some fun at a great new challenge I just posted yesterday at SDD? I host a color challenge the first two weeks of every month. It being February, and my being a sucker for love and anything Valentine's Day related, I found these colors appropriate! LOL

You can earn dbl the challenge points if you use my Always & Forever kit available in my SDD store!

Need some inspiration?

Not enough detail? LOL - I did that on purpose. I didn't want you to have to read it all twice when you can read all the details HERE in the Challenge Forum at SDD! :-) I hope you participate and I look forward to all the beautiful layouts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP